A Phoenix In The Water
I'm Cat. I believe in magic. I like vintage clothing and postcards and I love writing and receiving letters. I adore traveling, music and festivals. I like stories that have no ending. I sometimes pretend that my life is a movie. I like tea and coffee, and I collect little knick-knacks that mean something to me. I love dusty photographs and listening to people tell me about their lives. I like long walks on the seaside and finishing other people's sentences. I am an aspiring musician. I love animals, starry nights and blowing bubbles in my milk. I want to see the northern lights at least once in my lifetime. I am fifteen years old, I come from Dallas, and I am very pleased to make your acquaintance.
Click here to see me reluctantly socialize
1. Wash your sheets every two weeks, I promise you’ll sleep better.
2. If a boy breaks your heart, it’s okay to cry.
3. If a girl breaks your heart, it’s okay to cry.
4. School is important, but there are many things you can’t learn in a classroom. Pursue them.
5. Find your passion, and run with it.
6. No, you don’t need to lose weight.
7. You are beautiful without make up.
8. You are beautiful with make up.
9. Being a good person will never go out of style
10. Buy yourself flowers if you’re feeling sad.
11. Getting enough sleep is very important.
12. Drinking water has so many benefits
13. Believe in fairytales, believe in love, and allow no one to steal your magic.
14. Reading is good for the soul.
15. I am not here to judge you, but I will always support what I think is best for you.
16. I appreciate you.
17. I am proud of you.
18. Even on your worst days, you will never disappoint me.
19. I love you no matter what.19 Things I Will Tell My Daughter (via h-auptgewinn)
If you ever see me with a shirt on of a show, movie or whatever on it that you love too
you have the right to sit your ass down in front of me and start talking
my public representation of my fandoms is an invitation to come and talk to me about it